Friday, December 17, 2010

Snow and Comfort

Today, it snowed in our glorious little mountain town. Prompting me to change the outfit that I had already picked out for myself.

5 inches of snow doesn't sound like much. But when I park on top of a hill, and have to walk down that same steep hill, fashion is the last thing on my mind. I'm just hoping to get to work in one piece. And hopefully, stay warm and dry.



Which leads me to one of my favorite pieces of clothing. This sweater that my mom bought me. Not terribly expensive. But it so warm! All I had to do was style it right for work.

When I first got this sweater, I thought, it's so comfy. But definitely not the cutest thing in my closet. Oh, but when Thanksgiving rolled around, this baby was my saving grace! I wore some leggings, a long t shirt, this little guy, and some boots. Add in a few cute and colorful accessories, and I was reading for some turkey eating!

3 plates of food, and half a pumpkin pie later, I was so grateful for this sweater. Stylish, simple, warm. And so comfortable!

For work today, I paired it with a pair of skinny jeans, riding boots, a plain white (extra long) t shirt, some gold chandelier earrings, and a cranberry scarf. I can't tell you how many compliments I've gotten. People love this sweater! And I haven't been this comfy at work in a very long time! I'm ready for my nap now. :)

1 comment:

Cole said...

My favorite kind of sweater!